Packing your stuff for your holiday could sometimes be a challenge. Especially when you want to travel lightweight and insecure about the weather conditions.
So, I have some packing tips for you!
- First aid kit: bandages, aspirines, diarrhea inhibitor, check if malaria tablets are neccessary
- Good footwear
- Travel towels
- Travel sheets
- Socks, undies, clothes (try to look for items which can be combined easily, especially when the temperatures can differ)
- Tropical areas: deet, longsleeves and long pants when you go to the jungle. Also a mosquito net can be handy
- Toilettries including nail clipper
- Flash light
- Check if you need travel plugs and a power strip is handy as well
- Of course your passport, creditcard can be handy in many countries. Also take a photo copy of your passport with you in case you lose your passport!
- Camera, phone, chargers
- (Plastic) bag for your dirty laundry
Are there things you always include in your travel bag? Share with us!